- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 40
- Size: 8.1 X 10.6
- Price: $14.99
- Age Range: 3-6 years
- Publication Date: Sep. 7, 2021
- ISBN: 9781953458155
“Cheerily delivers the lesson that it’s best to be yourself.” –Kirkus Reviews
What to Expect:
- CHANGING THINGS UP: This adorable story features all your animal favorites—but with a chameleon at the center who adapts and changes to his environment!
- FUN POINT-AND-SEE WITH A HEARTWARMING NARRATIVE: Older kid readers will appreciate this delightful story, while younger children can use the large print and dedicated animal pages to learn more about animals like peacocks, monkeys, and rhinos with their parents.
- ROLLICKING RHYMES: This picture book is filled with hilarious rhymes to keep kids laughing and engaged through the entire fun read-aloud!
- INTERACTIVE STORY INVITES READERS TO PLAY ALONG: Each spread encourages kids to give a guess at which animal will come next and turn the page to find out.
- STRONG SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL THEMES: In the chameleon’s journey to discover which animal suits it best, it learns that it’s the most confident and authentic when it chooses to be itself—a timeless message for kids as they shape their own identity.
- COMMERCIALLY CHEERFUL ART: Author-illustrator Carolina Farias is an Argentinian talent on the rise, and her bright palettes and endearing creatures will be sure to charm readers.
Carolina Farías is an award-winning author and illustrator of over 40 books. After receiving her bachelor’s degree in art, she began teaching at the University of Graphic Design and Visual Communication in La Plata. Her artwork is created using a variety of mediums with traditional and digital techniques. Carolina is part of the White Ravens 2007 list for the Bologna Book Fair, where she has also been selected to represent Argentina. She currently lives in La Plata, Argentina, with her husband and their two beautiful children. You can visit her online at https://carolinafarias.com.ar/