- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 40
- Size: 10.6 X 8.1
- Price: $15.99
- Age Range: 4-8 years
- Publication Date: Feb. 15, 2022
- ISBN: 978-1-953458-32-2
What to Expect:
- Ideal for read-aloud—Roman Yasiejko’s exuberant, rhyming text is perfect for story time and sure to entertain young readers.
- Farm animal fun—kids love farm animals and will enjoy the familiarity of pigs, horses, goats, and more.
- Encourages collaboration—Cahoots and Whoodini must work together and ask for help from others on the farm to gather clues and solve the mystery of the strange bird.
- Develops problem-solving skills—children can develop their problem-solving and critical thinking skills by listening carefully and looking closely for clues hidden throughout the story.
Roman Yasiejko went from doodling as a child to drawing and designing buildings as an adult. He’s an architect who lives in upstate New York with his wife, Rosemarie (and their stealthy cat, Misty). Together they have two adult sons and two young grandchildren to whom he loves reading stories.
Gustavo is a visual artist. He was born in Brasilia, Brazil, and currently lives in Curitiba. He graduated from UTFPR (Federal Technological University of Paraná) and the Savannah College of Art and Design, in the United States. Gustavo chose to produce each of the illustrations for this project with techniques of acrylic paint and gouache on paper, in order to respect the organicity of each brush stroke.