Job Opening: Market Research Analyst Intern
Yeehoo Press is dedicated to publishing fun, enchanting, and socially responsible children’s books for audiences around the world. Yeehoo books are currently being published and sold in English and Simplified Chinese editions. We are currently expanding our product department to develop merchandise from our books. We’re looking for a market research analyst intern with commercial awareness, marketing analysis skills, and creativity.
- Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
- Researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
- Compiles data related to competitors’ products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
- Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
- Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings.
- Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
- Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact us by phone.