- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 32
- Size: 8.1 X 10.2
- Price: $17.99
- Age Range: 4-8 years
- Publication Date: August 2, 2022
What to Expect:
- INTERACTIVE READING ON EVERY PAGE: With direct questions to the reader, kids will have to find the mistakes to help Alice and Billy move along to the next part of the zoo!
- ENCOURAGES KIDS TO STOP AND THINK: While this may seem like a normal zoo—something is not quite right here. Young readers will have to search through the page for both the big and small errors at the zoo and think through what they might be missing. Great for solo or group reading.
- A FANTASTICAL ZOO SETTING: Kids are obsessed with the zoo, and for good reason! Here there’s something for everyone—from monkeys to elephants, to your more fantastical creatures like unicorns and bike-riding goldfish.
- ANSWERS PROVIDED: The backmatter includes an answer guide for those tricky-to-find last few, and ensures all readers will finish the book happily.
- BRIGHT, COMMERCIAL ART STYLE: There is a diverse cast of characters and animals at the zoo, all beautifully rendered in Alex Patrick’s cheerful color palette and detailed spreads.
Alex Patrick was born in the Kentish town of Dartford in the South-East of England. His lifelong love for cartoons, picture books and comics has shaped him into the passionate children’s illustrator he is today. Alex loves bringing an element of fun and humour to each of his illustrations and is often found laughing to himself as he draws. Visit Alex Patrick online at https://thebrightagency.com/uk/childrens-illustration/artists/alex-patrick