- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 40
- Size: 8.2 X 10.6
- Price: $17.99
- Age Range: Early Readers ages 4 to 8, PreK-3
- Publication Date: March 1, 2023
- ISBN: 9781953458575
Key Selling Points:
- A beloved children’s tale expanded—Humpty Dumpty has been around for generations and some of the first stories that children learnand Humphrey the Egg-Splorerexplores what happens after Humpty’s in famous fall.
- Themes of bravery and creativity—Humphrey’s daring and determination to become a great explorer allows him to come up with creative solutions to his problem. His imagination knows no bounds, and creates for delightful spreads sure to appeal to readers.
- Inspires egg-themed crafts—Perfect for school or at-home reading times, this book can also inspire fun egg-themed crafts related to the story! There’s so many ways to play with the versatile egg!
- A humorous tale for readers of all ages—Humphrey’s trials and tribulations lead to hilarious scenarioswhich will tickle readers and give them reason to read and the story over and over.
- Nadia Ali is a children’s book author. She writes fiction and nonfiction picture books. Her stories range from funny to fanciful to factual. She was born in London and currently resides in the Caribbean. When she is not writing she can be found in the kitchen whipping up a super sweet dessert.
- Valentí was born in Navàs, Catalonia. He studied at the Massana School in Barcelona. He published his first book in 1995, written by Elena O’Callaghan. He has illustrated books for many publishers, both children’s and young adult literature and textbooks. He worked on murals in schools, libraries, and live shows. So far,He has worked with most of Spain’s publishers ,such as Penguin Random House Spain, Planeta Group, SM Group and also several others from around the world.things in the dirt in hopes that they will grow.