- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 40
- Size: 10.6 X 8.1
- Price: $15.99
- Age Range: 4-7 years
- Publication Date: March 1, 2022
- ISBN: 9781953458193
What to Expect:
- Very silly—Masha’s misunderstanding of what to eat and how to behave at a fancy restaurant is sure to have kids giggling.
- Celebrates being true to yourself—Masha doesn’t change who she is just because she’s in a new place; she sticks with the food she likes and the way she likes to eat it.
- Reminds us to be thankful for what we have—after a big adventure, Masha goes home and realizes that the best meal is one shared with good friends.
Amalia Hoffman is an award-winning author and illustrator of many children’s books, including My Monsterpiece, which was a 2021 Next Generation Indie Book Award gold medal winner; All Colors, a 2019 School Library Journal Best Board Book; and Dreidel Day, a PJ Library selection. She is also the author of The Brave Cyclist: The True Story of a Holocaust Hero, illustrated by Chiara Fedele, which was a Junior Library Guild Gold Standard Selection. Amalia frequently tells her stories in schools, libraries, and bookstores with puppets and props. She lives in Larchmont, New York.