- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 48
- Size: 10.6 X 10.6
- Price: $17.99
- Age Range: 8-11 years
- Publication Date: May 3, 2022
- ISBN: 9781953458346
The fun, cartoonish images are more engaging than reference-like, all adding up to a fun read—with puzzles!—that gives readers lots to follow up on in more in-depth works. -Booklist
What to Expect:
- Limited competition—there have not been many nonfiction children’s books published about Sir Francis Drake, particularly within the last five years.
- Engaging nonfiction format—biographical and historical facts are made accessible with fun illustrations and interactive activities throughout.
- Very funny—many of Sir Francis Drake’s real exploits are stranger than fiction and are sure to amuse young readers.
Farren is an author and illustrator from the UK. She creates a range of wacky and funny books for children with deeper educational themes. From Philosophy to fart jokes, Farren’s work is always packed full of fun for an entertaining reading experience for both parents and children.