- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 32
- Size: 8.1 X 10.2
- Price: $15.99
- Age Range: 4-8 years
- Publication Date: August 16, 2022
- ISBN: 9781953458216
What to Expect:
- Kids love construction vehicles—this story will appeal to fans of the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site.
- Breaks down stereotypes—even though Bulldozer was built to destroy, he finds that his true calling is doing the opposite and building instead; kids will be reminded to not judge others based on appearances or preconceived notions.
- Promotes curiosity—when Bulldozer realizes that he doesn’t enjoy destruction, he sets out on a journey to figure out what will make him happy.
Amy Baron lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts with her husband and children. She holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Florida and doctorate degree from the New England College of Optometry. The Gentle Bulldozer is her debut picture book.
Born in São Paulo, Brazil, Rogério Coelho now lives with his family in Curitiba, a city in southern Brazil. He has been drawing since forever and has illustrated more than one hundred books for publishers in Brazil and the United States, including Books Do Not Have Wings. Visit Rogério Coelho online at https://www.artstation.com/rogeriocoelho