- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 36
- Size: 8.2 X 10.6
- Price: $17.99
- Age Range: 4-8 years, PreK-3
- Publication Date: February 20, 2023
- ISBN: 9781953458605
Key Selling Points:
- A delightful read aloud—Kids will love the rhyming text and easily remember the next memorable line!
- Encourages new learning—The siblings exemplify readers who love to read and learn more. They showcase how books cover a wide range of subjects: from health tips to animal care, there’s something for everyone. Of course—the children quickly learn not to believe everything they read and that fact checking is crucial.
- Escalating scenario help build suspense—As the characters go from eating lots of candies to driving a car and then adopting a rhino, there’s a lot that escalates very quickly! Kids will love to see the story build and build until utter chaos finally erupts, and enjoy the satisfying ending when they realize what caused the day’s events!
- Supportive family dynamics—Despite not initially believing the children’s far-fetched “truths,” the dad continues to encourage and support his kid’s love of reading, and goes along for their wild journey.
- Beautiful watercolor illustrations—The soft watercolor washes, think pen linework, and sweet characters make for a beautiful book that will appeal to readers of all ages.
- Amanda Pearlstein is a civil rights lawyer who wishes all of her writing could rhyme and come with cute illustrations. And her next children’s book, Tribeca – also a collaboration with her dad Howard – will be published in 2023.
- Throughout his career as an award-winning advertising creative director and copywriter, Howard Pearlstein has worked with some of the world’s most popular brands, including Toyota, Verizon and Mitsubishi.
- Maren Amini completed her studies in illustrationin 2009. She loves to make people laugh or smile with her work. Because once you have laughed at a work of art from the bottom of your heart, it stays with You.